7 Golden Tips
for the buyer of a boat or yacht.
- You make an offer on a yacht of your choice (if you wish after consultation with one of our sworn yachtbrokers).
- With this offer in the form of a provisional salescontract, you retain the right that this is only valid if the yacht has been found in order after inspection by an certified surveyor.
- Our yachtbroker will do his utmost to bring your offer and the askingprice together.
- After reaching a price-agreement you pay a deposit of 10% of the purchase price with a minimum of € 5000,-.
- By your order the yacht will be inspected within 10 days.
- Any discovered essential defects will be reported and repaired by the seller, or in case the yacht is not in order, the deposit will be returned completely.
- After possible repairs or settlement of the discovered defects and the payment of the remaining purchase price, you will sail away with a yacht with which you are totally familiar.
Go for Security
The Art of Boating & Yachting